Balance the Grind is a work-life balance publication built on conversations, ideas and community. We’re on a mission to showcase healthy work-life balance through interesting stories from people all over the world, in different careers and lifestyles.
Audience & Community
We have a small, but growing and highly engaged audience across the globe, (over 150 countries and 3,000 cities) fascinated with the world of work-life balance, remote work, productivity, wellbeing in the workplace, mental health, workplace design and more.
The Balance the Grind community includes professionals across a range of industries and roles, including startup founders, business leaders, designers, software engineers & developers, marketing & comms, product managers and more.
- United States
- United Kingdom
- New Zealand
- New York
- San Francisco
Partner with us
We’re looking to partner with companies that share our passion and mission to promote healthy work-life balance around the world. If you want to share your company’s story, we’d love to help you tell it to our audience.
Balance the Grind can help promote your company with a number of different sponsorship and advertising options, including:
- sponsored custom content, including individual interviews and company profiles
- homepage promo box ads
- listings on our company cultures board
- email newsletters & social media promotion
We’ve partnered with like-minded brands who share our passion and mission to promote work-life balance and healthy company cultures around the world. Here are a few of the great brands we’ve worked with:
- AZK Media, a global public relations, content and marketing firm that represents leading B2B businesses in technology, SaaS, adtech, healthtech, martech, CX, law, tax & accounting.
- The Well-Suited Group, providing premium executive support services to high level executives, who also recognise the value of work-life balance.
- Walkolution Treadmill Desk, offering people a real alternative to sitting. An office for humans.
- fwards, helping health professionals thrive at work and home.
- SolidGigs, the best freelance jobs, hand-picked & delivered daily. Trade your worst clients for some of the best companies in the world with SolidGigs.
- Bespoke Communications, helping with online communications training tailored to you.
- Kickback Australia, shop online and get cashback from hundreds of your favourite shops and brands.
- Jhola, your personal management system — Simplify, Prioritize and Achieve work-life alignment.
- Matchboard, find trusted suppliers that are a perfect match for your needs: from contact centres and digital marketing to sales training and business process outsourcing.
- Parity Consulting, micro-specialists in product management, marketing, communications and digital recruitment.
- Venntifact, a unique collective of experienced CX technology, data and talent professionals who love helping brands reach their full potential.
- EdSmart, the leading enterprise solution for educational administration, streamlining operations, communications and workflow.
- Thriverapp, a single destination connecting you to the habits, resources and success-systems of exceptional people.
- Flex & Flow, a global wellness community committed to inclusivity and accessibility based in Portland, OR, that connects people digitally, locally for live events, training and retreats.
Get in touch with us when you’re ready!